1. We believe children learn in different ways and deserve learning pathways that support their individual learning needs.
2. We believe all children deserve a well-rounded education to become lifelong learners.
3. We believe it is important to work with families and support their efforts to encourage the value of education and what their students need to succeed.
4. We impact lives by supporting adults and children to become powerful thinkers, able to analyze, create, and think critically and influence their own lives, the lives of others, and the global society.
5. We believe learners flourish in a nurturing, safe, and challenging environment.