Santa Clara County Department of Public Health is requiring the District to post the following at the public entrance to all School and District facilities.
- Signage at each public entrance of the facility to inform all employees and customers that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Signage posting a copy of the Social Distancing Protocol at each public entrance to the facility.
Measures To Protect Employee Health
- Everyone who can carry out their work duties from home has been directed to do so.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
- Symptom checks are being conducted before employees may enter the work space.
- All desks or individual work stations are separated by at least six feet.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas are being disinfected daily.
- Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees from onsite custodian.
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees at the following location(s):
- At School Sites: Hand sanitizers are available in all common areas - Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)/Cafeteria, library, admin office, and all classrooms without water.
- For District Service Center: The hand sanitizers are available at random locations, throughout the building.
- Soap and water are available to all employees at the following location(s):
- Soap and water are available In every classroom provided with a sink and running water, restrooms, and kitchen.
- Copies of this Protocol have been distributed to all employees.
Measures To Prevent Crowds From Gathering
- Limit the number of persons in the premises at any one time to ten (10) whenever possible, which allows for persons to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another at all practicable times.
Measures To Keep People At Least Six Feet Apart
- Placing signs on the doors at the District Services and the sites reminding people to be at least six feet apart, including when in line.
- Placing tape or other markings at least six feet apart.
Measures To Increase Sanitization
- Disinfecting all high-contact surfaces frequently.
- This facility is being sanitized and disinfected nightly.
You may contact Jason Vann, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services at (408) 283-6064 with any questions or comments about this protocol.