Santa Clara County
- Essential Healthcare Worker and First Responder Childcare Program South Santa Clara County
- YMCA Essential Worker Childcare Program:
- Financial Assistance Available.
- Santa Clara County has launched a childcare program for Essential Health, Hospital and Clinic Workers to support these staff during the school closure, the County has secured childcare options with community providers. There are three providers for a two-week period, beginning March 25, 2020 through April 7,2020. There are approximately 425 total slots for children, including infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children. The Healthier Kids Foundation will staff the hotline please call (877)427-363l you must have your employee lD ready.
Morgan Hill Area
- Childcare for Emergency Workers in the Morgan Hill area
- Campamento de Cuidado para Trabajadoresde Servicios Escenciales Programa en el sur del condado de Santa Clara
- Hỗ Trợ Các Chương Trình Giữ Trẻ Toàn Hạt Cho Các Nhân Viên Dịch Vụ Khẩn Cấp
Childcare for Emergency Workers in the Morgan Hill area is currently available and provides meals as well as academic support and other activities that adhere to social distancing guidelines. Emergency workers in the Morgan Hill area are advised to visit the Morgan Hill Unified School District website. Financial Assistance is available through application.