Weekend Meal Program for Adults (Flyer in Spanish and Vietnamese-Click Here)
The City of San José, in partnership with Santa Clara County Office of Education and Franklin-McKinley School District, are providing weekend meals for adults at designated school sites every Friday from 11am-1pm.
- Dahl Elementary School- 3200 Water Street, San Jose
- Hellyer Elementary School- 725 Hellyer Avenue, San Jose
- Larion College Preparatory Academy- 3975 Mira Loma Way, San Jose
- Santee Elementary School- 1313 Audubon Drive, San Jose
- Shirakawa Sr. Elementary School- 665 Wool Creek Drive, San Jose
- Stonegate Elementary School- 2605 Gassman Drive, San Jose
- Windmill Springs Elementary- 2880 Aetna Way, San Jose
Our community partners are providing free fresh fruits, vegetables and pantry staples for individuals and families in need. Call 1-800-984-3663 (M - F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) or Text “GETFOOD” to 408-455-5181.
General COVID-19 Information Available 24/7Email COVIDFoodAssistance@sanjoseca.govCall
211 or text your zip code to 898211Visit
siliconvalleystrong.org and use the interactive food distribution map on the homepage.
Grab-N-Go Meal Program
Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all children 18 and younger at schools in the Franklin-McKinley School District during the school closure. Children who attend schools not currently listed may pick up meals at the closest location to them. This list is updated regularly as we adapt to meet the needs of our community.
Meal pick up window: 11:00am-1:00pm
As of April 27, 2020, families will be able to pick up meals Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the locations below, 11:00am to 1:00pm. On Mondays and Wednesdays, individuals will receive an additional breakfast and lunch for the days we will not be open for Grab-N-Go meals.
- Closest to McKinley Elementary- Olinder Elementary (890 East William Street) for Grab-N-Go Meals, Monday-Friday from 10:30am-11:30am.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays, families may also visit Andrew Hill High School (3200 Senter Road) from 12:00-1:00pm to pick up meals.
Food Distributions (Community)
Monthly Food Distributions are also still taking place during the school closure. Please click here for a list of Food Distributions in Franklin-McKinley School District.
East Side Union High School Meal Distribution
East Side Union High Schools will be distributing meals at select sites (listed here
) Monday-Friday from 12:00PM-1:00PM each day for children 18 years old and younger. For more information contact CNS Office at 408-347-5191.
Last Updated: March 31, 2020